- MitoQ has been researched and shown to help repair liver damage.
- MitoQ is a targeted antioxidant that works directly inside liver mitochondria to neutralise free radical production. When taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise, MitoQ can help reduce oxidative stress to the liver cells.
|Siliphos (patented milk thistle extract compounded with soy phospholipids), standardised to Silybin
- Siliphos is a patented, clinically researched milk thistle designed to improve the silybin absorption and maintain a healthy liver.
- Silybin has 10 times higher liver bioavailability than standard milk thistle extract because the active ingredient, Silybin, is compounded with soy phospholipids to significantly improve bioavailability.
- Milk thistle is an essential ingredient for a liver supplement to support liver function & protect it against oxidative stress.
- Standard milk thistle is characterised by poor absorption
- Also supports healthy blood sugar levels.
- Supports liver health when under attack from toxins eg alcohol, paracetamol,
|Selenium (from Selenocysteine)
- Several studies have demonstrated Selenium’s protective effect on the liver
- Antioxidant (necessary to form glutathione peroxidase & thioredoxin reductase – both antioxidants)
- Immune Strength
- Tissue elasticity – selenium is needed for tissue elasticity which is important for people with chronic liver disease as the disease causes liver tissue & local blood vessel rigidity
|Vitacholine (Choline Bitartrate), providing Choline
- 90% of people are deficient in choline
- Supports maintenance of liver function & normal use of fats by the liver
- Supports normal homocysteine metabolism
- Builds cellular health
- An important nutrient for methylation in the body, which is the key process for cell repair, generation and detoxification